How Can You Get Green Card In Usa
The United States of America is a federal republic made up of 50 states. At over 9.8 million square kilometers, the country is one of the largest in the world by area. The USA has a population of around 325 million. Its capital is Washington D.C.
Founded in 1776, the USA is now one of the world’s foremost economic powers with a gross domestic product that accounts for almost a quarter of the world’s total. The local currency is the US dollar.
Why invest in the US EB 5 programme?
The EB-5 program is an immigration visa that allows you and your family to live, work and study in the US permanently. The three biggest advantages of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Programme are:
- Gain US green card: The EB-5 is a US green card – allowing you to reside permanently in the US and within only five years become eligible for citizenship. This allows you to live, work and travel throughout the USA – home to a unique culture, incredible personal freedoms, and exceptional quality of life.
- Short investment period: While the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program does require a sizeable investment your stake is not held indefinitely. You must meet and maintain a USD 500,000 or USD 1m investment in good faith for two-years conditional residency period, but once you’re granted permanent residency you can pull your investment you prefer.
- Lenient entry requirements: The requirement to gain the EB-5 visa is primarily financial. If you meet the required investment into the required area, and create the required jobs, there aren’t many other criteria aside from some minor fees, a short interview and standard medical exams.
How to apply for Green Card
To qualify for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Programme, you must first invest a minimum of USD 500,000 into a new commercial enterprise in a target employment area (either a rural district or somewhere with high unemployment) or up to USD 1m elsewhere. You’ll then need to prove that your investment will create at least 10 full-time jobs.
It is important to note that “proof” amounts to good faith. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) states that investors don’t have to make the full investment when they first file their application (although applications will be rejected if zero investment is made). Likewise, applicants can meet the job creation requirement as long as ‘it is more likely than not the required jobs will be created’.
Once your application has been approved, you and your family will receive conditional permanent residency for two years.
You can then apply to remove the conditions of your residency within the 90-day period before your two-year anniversary of residency. To become a permanent resident without condition you then submit evidence that you’ve met and maintained your investment over those two years.
At this stage, you will be expected to prove your investment did actually create 10 full-time jobs – but there’s no requirement for the jobs to have been maintained. Once the conditions are removed, you’re then a permanent US resident.
After just five years, you are entitled to apply for US citizenship through naturalisation. To go this route you’ll have to meet certain other conditions including English language skills and knowledge of US history and government.
PRIMARY BENEFITS OF GREEN CARD
- Residency Requirement: 5 years
- Visa free travel: 186 countries, including the UK and 26 countries within Schengen area.
- Investment type: Minimum of USD 500,000 in a commercial enterprise for a minimum of two years.
US L1 Visa from Abu Dhabi
The US L1 Visa applies to those persons wishing to expand their businesses to the US. People who own a foreign entity/branch or who are employed in a Managerial position are able to apply for the L1 visa which can also lead to a Green Card.
To become eligible for the L1 category, the specialist Employee/Manager/Executive should have at least one year of work experience out of the last 3 years, and this should have been with a company outside the USA. As a Business owner you may want to personally move or transfer your employee to the USA to expand your business.
Our associates in the USA can assist you with registering a subsidiary, parent/branch office or affiliate company in the USA. We will also provide full support with filing the petition with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) by proving the common ownership between both the USA and foreign company. Aside from starting a new business or registering a new company in the USA, you can also opt for purchasing an existing business in the USA.
Under the L1 visa category, you are entitled to apply for your spouse and children (up to the age of 21 as your dependents, who will be issued with an L2 visa. Your spouse is allowed to work full time in the USA, once their L2 visa has been approved. The processing time for the US L1 visa is approximately 3 to 4 months.
Reach2World services stretch beyond just assisting you with the application procedure. We also provide invaluable support with the preparation of your business plan, advice relating to tax services and location of your business to ensure you satisfy all the requirements for an extension of your visa, and ultimately your Green Card.
Business Visas to the UK includes adaptable visa categories. UK Business Visas are applicable to flourishing business people and their families to extend and perform their business in the United Kingdom. These visas encompass the scope of permanent UK residence and British Citizenship, given that the applicants fulfill the additional criteria. We offer assistance with one of the chief Business Visa categories viz