Cyprus is located in the Mediterranean Sea, a short distance from Lebanon, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The island enjoys an idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful beaches, 340 days of sunshine a year and welcoming people in a relaxed environment.
Cyprus offers a high standard of living, modern transport and infrastructure, excellent academic institutions (several accredited European Universities), access to quality medical services, a stable government and a robust legal framework which is based on British law and fully harmonized with EU directives.
Cyprus Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 173 countries
- Low tax rates
- Free EU trade
- Own property in EU states
- Low crime rates
- Excellent education system
- No language test
- Fast-track approval
- No physical residency requirement
- Retain current nationality
Route to Cyprus citizenship
Applicants must fulfill ONE of the following options:
Purchase a property in Cyprus for a minimum value of €500,000, to be held in perpetuity.
(In the case that the applicant proceeds with the real estate investment option, this property can be included in the €2,000,000 investment).
Provide a minimum investment of €2,000,000 into one of the following four options:
- Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projects.
- Investment into alternative investment funds or financial assets of the country.
- Purchase, establishment or participation in the country’s businesses and companies.
- A combination of any of the above.
€7,500 in citizenship fees.
VAT and other taxes depending on selection.
If qualifying via a €2,000,000 private residence purchase, after three years it is permitted to liquidate and replace the private residence with a €500,000 property.
Cyprus Citizenship Application Process
- Initial due diligence
- Sign client agreement and set up bank account
- Complete government forms
- Select investment
- Due diligence on selected investment
- Sign contracts
- Submit Residency Application
- Submit Citizenship Application
Ministry of Finance process application, followed by Ministry of Interior.
Application approved in principal.
Attend Cyprus for ‘Oath of Faith to the Republic’. Collect passport and ID card.
All additional dependants to submit applications and receive citizenship.