Overseas studies aren’t that much cost-effective as compared to the home country. The living expenses differ from the home country and in this case, one should think wisely while taking admissions for MBA courses in Canada.
There are top universities and colleges that offer a promising future and now that you are ready to move into Canada for studies, here are some mandatory requirements for MBA in Canada for international students.
You’re eligible if you have a 4-year undergraduate degree
Although the eligibility criteria differ from college to college, university to university, there are some basic requirements that an international student should keep in mind on a government level.
For the Canadian MBA course, the student should have a 4-year undergraduate degree along with a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with an average score of 550 with proper work experience. In the case of foreign applicants, one should have to clear TOEFL (Test Of English Foreign Language).
Required documents For MBA In Canada For International Students
- The student must have an academic record including all documents of 4-year graduation.
- Test scorecard of Standard Admission Tests like IELTS, GMAT or TOEFL.
- Fund proof bank statements to support your stay in Canada.
- Work experience proof (if any)
- Don’t forget to attach a letter of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose is also required by the admission committee to evaluate your application.
- Attach all the related documents related to visa.
Scholarships for students in Canada
Many Canadian colleges and Universities offer scholarship schemes for MBA courses to International students in Canada. Students with good academic records have better chances to get a scholarship and those who want to apply for scholarship schemes must apply under these scholarship programs:
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS): This scholarship is for the students who want to get an education at doctoral levels.
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship: To all the meritorious students, The University of Waterloo offers this scholarship.