Moldova - Citizenship By Investment
The Republic of Moldova lies in the northeastern corner of the Balkan region of Europe. This Eastern European country is landlocked with a population of 3.5 million. The service sector has grown to dominate the economy of Moldova and currently contributes more than 60% of the nation’s GDP.
The country has aspirations to one day join the European Union (EU). In fact, the EU has opened an office in Chișinău, the capital city of the country. The relationship between Moldova and the EU is shaped by a number of agreements including the European Neighbourhood Policy and the Moldova – European Union Association Agreement.
Moldova Citizenship benefits
- Visa-free access to 122 countries
- Including the Schengen Area, Russia and Malaysia
- Competitively priced program
- Efficient application process
- Dependent children up to 29 years of age included
- Parents from 55 years of age included
- Citizenship is for life
- Low cost of living
- No interview or residency requirements
- Moldova is a candidate country to join the European Union
Moldova Citizenship Requirements
Applicants must fulfil ALL the following requirements:
Applicant must make a significant contribution to the Public Investment Fund:
- Single applicant – €100,000
- Family of four – €145,000
Main applicant must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a clean criminal record from country of birth and current residence
- Not have been denied a via from a country with which Moldova has a visa-free agreement
Moldova Citizenship Application Process
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement and submit government due diligence.
Complete government forms and provide supporting documentation. Application reviewed and pending the outcome of the government due diligence the application is submitted.
Biometric passport(s) issued.