Montenegro - Citizenship By Investment
Montenegro is at the heart of discovery, beauty, and opportunity. Long considered the pearl of the Balkans, this nation represents the ideal symbiosis between a natural and modern world. As one of the fastest growing economies in the Balkans, Montenegro is quickly becoming a key destination for investors seeking mobility, security, and increased quality of life.
Why Choose Montenegro?
Montenegro’s natural beauty and sophistication aren’t the only reasons why the nation is attracting vast opportunity for growth and development. Its recent independence and strategic position have also influenced Montenegro to become central to some of the most important industries in the world.
Discover a world of benefits within Montenegro:
- Fast procedure. Residency within 3 weeks and approval of citizenship within six months.
- No language requirements.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- NATO Member.
- Candidate country for future expansion of the EU, expected by 2025.
- Global mobility with access to 116 nations visa-free.
- Strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to Adriatic Sea.
- Porto Montenegro; one of the world’s finest yachting marinas.
- An outstanding holiday destination.
To qualify for residency or citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be a non-EU citizen.
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of invested funds.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Attest the power of attorneys and the investment agreement.
Government Fund Donation
Applicants must make a contribution of €100,000 in the form of a government fund donation.
Real Estate Investment
In addition to the donation, applicants are required to invest in approved real estate projects in the country. Depending on where the selected projects are, applicants will have the choice of the following investment levels:
- €250,000 investment in an undeveloped region (north of the country), or
- €450,000 investment in a developed region (south of the country).
The program will start accepting applications shortly. As demand for Montenegro is considerable, only the first 100 pre-enrolment requests will get guaranteed places within the quota of 2,000 applications. Remainder of quota will be on first come, first serve basis. Program will close as soon as the quota has been reached.