The key destination, Australia, the country for individuals who priorly dream of a better lifestyle there. The percentage of applying for the country has increased over the years and every year thousands of people apply and get a permanent residency visa or student dependent visa for Australia.
Thanks to the facility of applying for a student dependent visa. Yes, there are some eligibility criteria that you need to clear, besides this here is the list below that you need to be prepared with.
Student Dependent Visa Australia Checklist
Documents required :
- Cover letter for all the documents you have prepared/or about to send.
- Form 157A and 956A
- Visa application charge – You can pay via credit card, debit card, bank cheque or money order, the amount payable to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- Certified copies of a valid passport or travel documents of all the persons mentioned in the application form. Remember you are called anytime for a Visa interview or discussion, so make sure you carry your passport with you.
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Educational documents of all the courses completed by the nominator in Australia (If any)
- Your nominator’s current enrollment and attendance record.
- Proof of a genuine and ongoing relationship between the numerator and the applicant.
In case of minor applicants, required the proof of :
All the arrangements of the schooling and confirmation of enrollment in school for the accompanying minor. The minor form 1229 should be signed by both the parents and submitted along with the identity proof documents for the signature verification.
Make sure you take the benefit of the “My Health Declarations” facility before applying for your application. They can help out to arrange all your important medical documents. The department priorly focuses on the applications where the applicant has also cleared Australia’s health requirements.